Monday, January 10, 2011

Pursue Your Dream

One of the lessons I've had to learn over the past decade was that don't let your eyes stop you from doing what you want to do. A decade ago, I chose not to pursue computers on the basis that I shouldn't stare at a computer all day long. A decade later, my job, although not a programmer, consist of me working on a computer. It's ironic in the sense that because of Stargardt's I decided I should not pursue computers, yet I still can't get away from it.

I've always regreted the fact I didn't study computers as my university major, a decade later, I've finally picked it back up and went back into taking some course to get myself reaquainted with it. It took me 10 years to finally get back to doing what I love. And the surprising thing is, I've never been happier.

So my advice is, don't stop when people say you shouldn't, because in my experience, its alot easier doing what you love then to have to do something that you don't like. With technology these days, nothing will stop youfrom accomplishing our dream.

If you're a parent, encourage your child in doing what they love. Don't let fear get in your way and stop them from doing waht they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think! Leave a message!